Don’t get lost in time, SoJones readers, but most importantly don’t ever lose your style. SoJones proudly presents Phosphor and its Buzzin watch. The watch is designed for the confident and stylish gentleman this season, taking style cues from emerging rapper Mann, who has been sporting the Buzzin watch as he collaborated with 50 Cent. And you know what they say: if it’s hot in hip hop, it’s hot in fashion. (Participate in another SoJones GIVEAWAY.)
The Buzzin watch features a crystal face and outer rim to bring extra ice to any outfit. Say bye to the hands on a typical watch and say hello to crystals on miniature-sized rotors that revolve to reveal the time. Don’t want to share the time and just want to wear the watch as a jewelry? Easy. The time can be completely hidden behind crystals until a button is pushed to reveal the colored, time-displaying crystals. As Mann said:
“This watch makes me feel like money!!! I swag it out from LA to the UK and as soon as they see the digital crystals they know I’m on.”
The men are not the only ones getting all glammed-up by Phosphor. Ladies, please welcome the gorgeous “Appear” watch. Covered with Swarovski crystals on the entire face and top ring of the watch, the Appear will help you get your diva on. Going on the whole holiday festivities? The Appear is available in perfect holiday colors including red and white, as well as pink and black patent leather.
Given what’s offered, it’s not a surprise if the Phosphor Appear is adored by celebrities such as Kim Zolciak from “The Real Housewives of Atlanta”, Kendra Wilkinson, Faith Evans and Ashley Benson.
Kim Zolciak loves Phosphor
Faith Evans also loves Phosphor Watch!
PHOSPHOR WATCHES GIVEAWAY!
Phosphor Watches is giving away ONE Buzzin watch (retailed at $249) for ONE very lucky SoJones.com gentleman!
Here’s how it works:
- Answer the following question: What’s the name of the women’s watch line featured in this article?
- You can give your answer between November 11h – November 25th, 2011. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
- Drawing for ONE WINNER will be held on November 28st, 2011. The winner will be announced on this page and on the forums page (https://www.elist10.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
- One package per winner
- Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
- Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
- Garbage or nonsensical pounding-on-the-keyboard comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
- Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
- U.S. residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!
Asmara Wreksono has a passion for everything related to celebrity, fashion, music (R&B, Hip Hop and Jazz are her favorites) and loves to write about them. In her spare time, she likes watching TV series and movies, sharpening her sketching skills and cooking. Asmara has been published in SoJones.com, CelebrityClothingLine.com, ProHipHop.com, ThatGossipSite.com, Fabcrush.com and many others.