Back in August we featured a unique accessory line called Rome and Tale. Apparently the craze is still on and we’re taking notes on the coolest things going on.
Entering 2012, Rome and Tale still incorporates and takes inspirations of the old fashion culture from the great city of Rome, the brand’s new collection is titled “Conquer the World”.
The collection includes a variety of luxurious winter accessories. The eccentric black fox fur winter scarf, a kit fox tail keychain, and two durable necklace pieces.
Are you on board with Rome and Tale’s awesomeness? Check the full collection at www.romeandtale.com and view them here:
Here’s the official lookbook video:
ROME AND TALE GIVEAWAY!
Rome and Tale is giving out ONE Rome and Tale Pearl Foxtail Keychain ($90) for ONE very lucky SoJones reader. Here’s how it looks like:
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the prize that you could win in this giveaway!
2. You can give your answer from January 6th – January 20th, 2012. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
4. Drawing for 1 (ONE) WINNER will be held on January 23rd, 2011. The winners will be announced on this page and on the forums page (https://www.elist10.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One item per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* US Residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!
Asmara Wreksono has a passion for everything related to celebrity, fashion, music (R&B, Hip Hop and Jazz are her favorites) and loves to write about them. In her spare time, she likes watching TV series and movies, sharpening her sketching skills and cooking. Asmara has been published in SoJones.com, CelebrityClothingLine.com, ProHipHop.com, ThatGossipSite.com, Fabcrush.com and many others.