Feeling a little playful? We just have to do this giveaway when we saw this cute Karotz rabbit. It’s the first-ever smart rabbit compatible with social networks. It provides fun and interactive way to connect with your friends and family.
So what can you really do with Karotz? Connect to Facebook and Twitter accounts so you can send and receive messages and audio files. Need someone to talk to? Karotz is able to respond to questions and requests with Internet searches and advanced voice recognition software.
We seriously believe that Karotz is one of those robotic gadgets which you can use daily to check for new emails, read the weather forecast, the news, even tweets! It can also play music, and act as an integrated webcam. Here’s one among other things Karotz can do.
Check more about Karotz at www.karotz.com, follow it on Twitter and check its Facebook page. Karotz is available at Amazon.com for a retail price of $129.99. However, you can win one for free right here.
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the cool gadget featured on this article!
2. You can give your answer from March 16th – March 30th, 2012. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
4. Drawing for 1 (ONE) WINNER will be held on April 2nd, 2011. The winners will be announced on this page and on the forums page (https://www.elist10.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One prize package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* US Residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!
Asmara Wreksono has a passion for everything related to celebrity, fashion, music (R&B, Hip Hop and Jazz are her favorites) and loves to write about them. In her spare time, she likes watching TV series and movies, sharpening her sketching skills and cooking. Asmara has been published in SoJones.com, CelebrityClothingLine.com, ProHipHop.com, ThatGossipSite.com, Fabcrush.com and many others.