So you like watches? Swatch presents the freshest collection of ten sensational designs, which are created to be as eye-catching as possible. Introducing the New Gent Lacquered collection, which combines the super-sleek and stylishly=slick lacquered surfaces with a fabulous selection of fashion-forward colors that will keep the wearer as the center of attention.
For those with eyes for details, check the deconstructed dials of each of these ten Swatch designs. The intricate inner mechanisms of all the watches are fully exposed and beautifully lacquered in contrasting colors. For $75 each, Swatch fans can choose from a variety of vibrant hues of pink, purple, indigo, blue-grey, orange, green, yellow, black and white. Needless to say, The New Gent Lacquered Swatch collection will fit your every mood and suitable for any occasion!
Get them today at the Swatch website, or participate in our giveaway below. Who knows, you might just be the lucky winner!
Here’s how it works:
1. Answer this question: Name the Swatch Collection featured on this article!
2. You can give your answer from March 23rd – April 6th, 2012. Make sure that when you comment you provide a link of where we can contact you (like your SoJones account, your Facebook, etc.). It makes life easier to be able to contact you should you win.
4. Drawing for 1 (ONE) WINNER will be held on April 9th, 2011. The winners will be announced on this page and on the forums page (https://www.elist10.com/forums/).
Article Comments Lottery Rules
* One prize package per winner
* Previous winners must wait 30 days before entering this contest
* Duplicate comments will not count, like posting “I love this forum” or “hi” 50 times.
* Garbage or nonsensical keyboard-pounding comments will not count, like “awr#$ASFasdfkl”
* Comments hating on other people will definitely NOT count.
* US Residents only
Don’t forget to visit SoJones.com’s Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SoJones and become a fan!
Asmara Wreksono has a passion for everything related to celebrity, fashion, music (R&B, Hip Hop and Jazz are her favorites) and loves to write about them. In her spare time, she likes watching TV series and movies, sharpening her sketching skills and cooking. Asmara has been published in SoJones.com, CelebrityClothingLine.com, ProHipHop.com, ThatGossipSite.com, Fabcrush.com and many others.