Spectrum is one of the largest internet providers in the US with a coverage of almost 90% across 40 States. Spectrum is so popular because it has raised the bar with good quality service on internet plans and TV plans. Spectrum gets you high speeds, zero contracts to worry about, and a completely free modem device. You may also decide to bundle Spectrum services together for greater value. Like, Spectrum, TV or phone service with the internet gets Double Play offers and you can get Triple play offers by bundling all three.
Spectrum Internet features
Spectrum internet is one of the longest-standing providers in the industry and hence, offers some great features. Spectrum’s unique feature list and qualities help it pick subscribers left and right. We have shortly discussed some of Spectrum’s best features below.
- A free internet security suite that works with multiple devices (laptops) and also your modem
- Unlimited data allowance with no data caps for most internet plans
- Stay connected on-the-go courtesy of thousands of free Spectrum hotspots present countrywide
- Simple parental controls that are easy to navigate and let you monitor the content your children watch and limit their screen time
- No contracts mean that you can quit whenever you feel like without any hesitation
- Spectrum TV services come with a contract buyout from your previous provider. Spectrum will pay your early termination fee and any other outstanding charges up to $500 to help you switch.
With all these features laid out like this, it is easy to see why Spectrum is so popular with the crowds. The features give you complete convenience and control over your home network. Simply speaking, people tend to love services that are convenient and suitable, have a value all without the contract chains weighing them down. Spectrum checks all these boxes at once and is a prime example of good service.
Spectrum Security Suite
Being on the internet is a tricky business, especially when you do not have a good security service to protect you. Of course, you do not need bodyguards online, but you do need a buff security service. This is because the internet is full of cybersecurity threats, phishing attacks, malware, spyware, and Trojan viruses.
An internet server where you access your banking and personal tasks should be extremely secure. Credit card frauds and identity thefts are on the rise and it is important to make your online presence as secure and private as possible.
Spectrum takes care of your online privacy and safety through a very intuitive security suite that uses cloud-based real-time technology. The algorithm adapts as you customize it and learns through your online behavior to get you the best experience possible. All of this without contributing anything to your Spectrum net billing at the end of the month, since it is completely free. With Spectrum security suite, you get the following features.
- Automatic virus elimination: Any threats are detected and immediately removed from your computer or laptop. The service runs in the background and does not hinder any work. You will receive regular updates on your protection status.
- Multiple device protection: As of now, the security suite only works with desktop computers, laptops, and Mac computers. However, you can use the suite for multiple devices simultaneously.
- Firewall: Spectrum security suite offers a firewall that protects your data online and from unauthorized access to your computer. It allows only safe, private, and secure networks from connecting to your computer.
- Browsing protection: Through this feature, all your online activity is made safe. The security suite evaluates the safety of web pages and blocks any harmful websites.
- Parental controls online: The Spectrum security suite helps you administer time limits on other devices, as well as monitor pages being visited. You can also block dangerous websites from your children’s devices.
The Spectrum security suite is a dream come true for anyone with online paranoia. It is easy to manage and protects you from a large variety of threats. The best part of all? It is totally free with all Spectrum internet plans!
Spectrum Pricing for Internet Plans
Spectrum is well-known due to its multiple pricing plans that range from low to high. You can choose the speeds you want and match them to a budget that works for you. Spectrum is decent and transparent with its pricing plans, all of which are quite market-competitive. Spectrum always gets you a little more than what you pay for.
|Spectrum Internet Plan||Max. Download Speed||Pricing|
|Spectrum Internet Standard||200 Mbps||$49.99/month*|
|Spectrum Internet Ultra||400 Mbps||$69.99/month*|
|Spectrum Internet Gig||1000 Mbps||$89.99/month*|
*For the first 12 months. Paperless billing and auto payments required
Since the promotional pricing for all the plans remains the same for the first twelve months, hence you do not have to worry about any price hikes. Spectrum net billing is more or less straightforward but you can reach their spectrum customer service if something bothers you.
Spectrum is also a proud partner with the FCC on the affordable connectivity program. Through this platform, it offers low-cost internet plans to eligible households everywhere within the US. Low monthly income households qualify for this program. Spectrum offers good speed averages of around 30 Mbps to aid such households in connecting to the internet and elevate the quality of life.
Spectrum Customer Care & Support
Spectrum offers a great customer care service to its subscribers 24/7. You can reach their customer support on their website. Even if you are a native Spanish speaker and need assistance, you may contact the helpline with the numero de spectrum at 1-844-487-2710. The customer care reps are very accommodating and surely leave you satisfied with their service.
Spectrum is a strong contender for internet service providers in the United States. It stands out in the fact that it offers both low and high-speed tiers to its clients in varying pricing plans. If you are looking for reasonable options for can select the Standard Plan. If you want even better speeds, you can get something more inclusive like Spectrum Gig plans.
Spectrum has many features that elevate the service that it provides and we are not just talking about the contract buyout. That in itself is a power move, but other Spectrum qualities like its no-contract policy make it pretty appealing too. But, the real showstopper is the state-of-the-art security suite that Spectrum offers. It always makes sure that you are protected when online. It keeps you away from malicious content and suspicious sites and saves your computer through specially scheduled scans.
Spectrum also happens to offer fiber broadband services but for now, it is exclusive for business ventures. If you do have a business in the making, you can experiment with Spectrum too! Spectrum has something for everyone, and we love them for it!