But seriously, the question of choosing a programming language for those who begin their career in IT is, as a rule, acute. At the same time, the only correct answer simply does not exist. And outsource dot net development is at the center of attention.
The C # language is nice because there is more syntactic sugar, it is easier to call Windows DLLs. C # is a very well-thought-out high-level object-oriented programming language.
Java just remains stable with outsourcing java development services by dataxdev.
Java is an object-oriented language used for writing server software, programs, and mobile applications. It is one of the main languages for Android development.
- Popularity. About 7 billion devices around the world use Java-based apps. Millions of programmers know the java programming language. And the demand for such specialists remains high.
- Versatility and flexibility. Java is used in scientific research, mobile applications, game development, the creation of desktop software, websites, and software for embedded systems. Java programs of any complexity are created: banking applications, online stores, software for smart technology, and smart homes.
- Community. Thanks to a large number of programmers and implemented solutions, as well as libraries and add-ons. Almost any problem can be solved by asking for help from colleagues on the forums.
- Cross-platform. For Java, a special JVM virtual machine has been created that executes the code. It has two functions – to run Java applications on any OS and device. And to manage application memory. Once written, the code will work with any operating system and on any platform.
- Reliability. Java is a strongly typed language. This means that every variable or expression has a certain type and the compiler program checks the code and does not allow the developer to make mistakes.
- Ease of learning. Basic knowledge is required to understand java. You need to understand the specifics of object-oriented programming, understand computer hardware. You need to learn rather a complex syntax and learn to work with additional software tools.
Where Java is used
Java is one of the most commonly used programming languages. It is used to create microcontrollers, websites and mobile applications, games for PCs, smartphones, and consoles, software for production and services.
Java has created the Google Docs app, the Minecraft game, the back-end of most Netflix apps, the Facebook and Linked social networks, the Uber taxi service, and Amazon’s web services. Java is also used to design virtual and augmented reality systems, software development tools, file systems, and controllers for unmanned vehicles.
The main purpose of this tool is to simplify the developer’s work. The .NET Framework is distributed alongside Windows and is used exclusively to build Windows desktop applications — most often large-scale enterprise applications.
The .NET Framework provides you with the following capabilities:
- Memory management. Often developers have to spend a lot of time on this process – they themselves have to evaluate the possibilities of free memory and the lifetime of objects. In .NET Framework applications, all of these functions are handled by the CLR.
- Simplification of work with different programming languages. Typically, base types are determined using compilers. Each programming language has its own sets, therefore, during their interaction, difficulties may arise. The .NET Framework provides a common type system, making it easier for developers who work in different programming languages.
- The ability to take ready-made code for simple tasks. The system allows you not to write codes for every simple operation. They can use a class library with ready-made sets of codes. The platform allows you to use libraries for specific areas of application development. ASP.NET is suitable for web applications, ADO.NET for data access, Windows Presentation Foundation for standard Windows applications.
- Parallel execution. The platform allows developers to easily deal with version conflicts, so multiple versions of applications can run in parallel. One is for users, and the other can be modified by the developer.
There are also some situations in which you should not run the .NET Framework, here are the most common:
- the application needs to be created for different OS platforms,
- it is necessary to develop a scalable product with high performance,
- development requires an open-source platform.
Lisa has a Bachelor’s of Science in Communication Arts. She is an experienced blogger who enjoys researching interesting facts, ideas, products, and other compelling concepts. In addition to writing, she likes photography and Photoshop.